Play Now!

Thread: New World Boss System ? Or may be a Event System ?

Default New World Boss System ? Or may be a Event System ?

I new and very interesting in this game, my idea is to add a new world boss system(Ex: it can be like every sunday there player be a boss to player can deafeat or maybe a big boss and the player do the most dame will get reward and the player who join the fight still get some reward too ) this will attract more player to play the game, it make the game more competition. It will make the gane more interesting not like just go a round and fight monster becase in my opinion is very boring.Or maybe some big event need player to do something and they will get reward perhaps some item some gold or some equipment ? I guess
    Ps: this just an idea came throught my mind sorry if my idea have been added to the game because i new and sorry for the bad english. I still have more i dea but just this for now :P
    Last edited by Zua; 09-02-2020 at 08:02 AM.

Site Owner

We used to do this manually, it was quite successful when we had enough players. Basically an admin would create a character with massive HP then let other players queue to fight it and see who could do the most damage and who would deal the final blow.

If we get more players we could definitely do it again, but a feature like this integrated directly into the system will take some time. It's definitely something we will consider in a future update.

Bosses that respawn every week or a certain time is definitely possible now. Stay tuned for updates.

I will stay tuned