Hey Rogues,

I have installed a Facebook Chat plugin on RogueDynasty.net so players can easily contact us through our Facebook page if they are having any problems.

The icon should show up in the bottom right corner on both PC and Mobile (see screenshots below). It works on the home page and in the game, but I haven't been able to get it on the forums yet. I also have not tested all browsers so if there are problems with any browsers, let us know. Also, please let us know if it gets in the way of anything on the battle screen in mobile. I checked it out and the only problem I found is that it shows up as a long bar across the bottom of the screen and blocks the chat messages in the battle screen at first until you touch it and choose to continue as a guest. Then it will revert to the small blue circle and should be out of the way.

If it's too problematic, let us know and we will try to sort it out or may even remove it.

Thanks and send us a message using the plugin if you have any other problems or questions!