Play Now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class and Race Suggestion

Cosmic Sorcerer of Nothingness Phos's Avatar

Post Class and Race Suggestion

I was thinking of classes and races concepts:

1. Great Shielder : I basically based this on the anime BOFURI, it's a class that greatly specializes in Defensive stats and equipments.
    A higher tier of warrior or white knight (perhaps).
    2. Beastman : A demi-human race. Animal race with humanoid figure or body. Basically specializes in close combat,assasination and stealing.
    3. Pyromancer - a class that specializes in Desctructive Fire magics.

Instead of Void, why not use the name Overlord ( just a suggesstion )

I was also thinking of maybe we can add Race Tiers or Upgrades like High Elves, an evolution or higher tier version of Elf race, and Arch-Demons, an evolution of Demonic race.

It would be cool to add these but would take a lot of work lol.
    Last edited by Phos; 10-21-2020 at 04:32 AM.

I was also thinking of the class "Lancer".
    it's a class that specializes in Lance and Spears. It think it would suits the Amazons pretty well.
    I was like if we had swordsman, and archer , why not have a lancer class.
    With this class, you may also add lance and spear weapons .
    Last edited by Phos; 10-21-2020 at 04:48 AM.

Site Owner

Dragoon is our Lancer class. It's tier 4 and a bit hard to unlock since it's quite powerful.

Pyromancer would be a lot like Wizard, specializing in elements, except only Fire so it may be at a disadvantage if the enemies block fire.

Lycan is our Beastman. They use dual claws and are close-range melee.

I like the idea of a pure tanker class, but with 1 on 1 battles you have to have some damage as well, so it doesn't really work. If I can ever get 3 vs 3 party battles working, I may make a class that focuses completely on defense. Or just make White Knight a pure tanker since they have healing magic as well. Dark Knight could be a tanker with status effects like poison, confuse, etc. They could also have "Lure" skills that force monsters to attack them instead of allies.

Cool.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

I do like the idea of race tiers... For instance if you stuck with a race throughout the first 50 levels and once you use the rebirth stone to go to ultimate class the race could evolve as well.
    Demonic- ArchDemon
    Angelic- ArchAngel
    Dragon- ElderDragon
    Void- Overlord
    Mech- A.I.
    Elf- Highelf
    Orc- Orge
    Human- DemiGod

Etc....

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Production Analyst

I also like the race tiers thing. Gives that added extra benefit of becoming Ultimate.

Site Owner

What would be the difference? Just higher stat growth? I'm not sure if they should have higher AP stats, we don't want Ultimates to be TOO OP over normal characters.

EDIT: Yeah, I think I'm gonna roll with this idea. I'm thinking:

Demonic- Archdemon
    Angelic- Archangel
    Dragon- Elder Dragon
    Void- Overlord
    Mech- Android
    Elf- High Elf
    Orc- Ogre
    Human- Demigod
    Dwarf - ???
    Undead - ???

Any ideas for Dwarf and Undead?

Dwarf, I have no ideas...Undead, I'm thinking Soulless or Soul, Fiend, Supernatural?

We had a Soul race before that someone made back when I was letting people play around with the system, but I deleted it because I didn't know where to fit it in.

Also, I'm still not sure what benefits they should have. I may just up each stat by 1 or just give them an HP boost. Any other ideas?
    Last edited by AllenSam; 10-21-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Production Analyst

Yeah I think a slight stat boost would be good. I like all those names. Soulless is pretty good for Undead. We could just do High Dwarf or King Dwarf. Or Low Dwarf if we wanna be funny.

Site Owner

Alright, I'm going to sleep for now, it's late here. Carnage, if you have time, you can go ahead and add them. Just be sure to set the levels to 99 so no one can access them until I set them on the Scroll items. I'll also need to add them to some items and skills that effect certain races.

I'm thinking +20 for all their HP's, that would increase a level 50's HP by 1000. Seems like a lot, but at that level, skills and limits can easily hit 9999. And choose 2 stats to increase by 1. Maybe one stat that is their strength and one that is a weakness, for example Elder Dragon could have +1 ATK and +1 MD since their MD is pretty low. That would increase a level 50 Dragon's ATK and MD by 50 which is like equipping another level 35 item.

Just set them to whatever you think is good and I'll check over it tomorrow. For AP settings, keep them the same. Like I said, I don't think AP settings should be boosted because it could make them way OP if someone pumps 1 stat, like ATK for Elder Dragon.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 10-21-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

The ultimate race didnt really need much more additions. The simple fact that ultimate chars can retain their previous limits gives off the vibe of a superior race. The 1 stat on weakness is a good twist though. Undead can be call an Immortal and Dwarf can be call King Dwarf i like it.

Dwarf- DwarfLord
    Last edited by Testament; 10-21-2020 at 07:58 PM.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!