Play Now!

Thread: Maximun Damage Output

Cosmic Sorcerer of Nothingness Phos's Avatar

Question Maximun Damage Output

Is 9,999 the maximum damage output we can get? Is it possibble to go beyon like reaching 10,000 or 11,000?

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

It is the maximum damage only class that can go beyond is dragon warrior ultimate

Edit: that is why i posted this suggestion

https://www.roguedynasty.net/forums/...3533-New-charm

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Site Owner

For now, it's only limited for PVE. I didn't make a limit for PVP because most players couldn't get more than 9999 HP. I will probably change that though because there are new items that can double your HP and also the Bubble status effect which was made to protect against 1 hit kills. So, I'll probably limit it for PVP too, but I'm not too worried about right now since we don't really have many players for PVP yet.

Like Testament said, there is a 'Break Damage Limit' effect that's only obtainable for Dragon Warrior's Ultimate set for now. I may make a Charm or other items for it later.

Also, maybe you remember from the Prologue; Warrior's Omnislash limit can actually break the limit. This is because I set it up to be like 10 consecutive normal attacks. So, each of the 10 attacks are limited to 9999 but the overall damage can exceed 9999 (just like in Final Fantasy 7). Omnislash is the only limit like this right now, but I'm thinking about adding others like that.

Cosmic Sorcerer of Nothingness Phos's Avatar

I see. Thanks for responding