Play Now!

Thread: Yo. I'm new here

Cosmic Sorcerer of Nothingness Phos's Avatar

Default Yo. I'm new here

Yo.
    My Ingame name is Phos.
    I'm pretty much enjoying the game. I found this through facebook ads and I'm loving it. If this game had the same UI with AQW, this would so cool. This game has the element that AQW lacks. I'm pretty much enjoying this and hope there would be cool updates if this is still alive.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Welcome Phos, looking forward to seeing more of your activity

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Site Owner

Welcome!

I've personally never played AQ, but I see a lot of people comparing it to our game on Facebook. I imagine their UI is more like a mobile app game?

I'm working to make Rogue Dynasty more mobile friendly. I understand some of the text and buttons are quite small on mobile so I'm working on the UI as far as that goes. I'm also planning to have a full screen mode for battle pages and maybe the map.

This game is definitely alive and still being updated! It's a bit slow right now because I'm busy in my personal life and don't have much help on the programming side, but I have many big plans for updates to come!

Stick around and let us know if you have any problems.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 10-16-2020 at 12:08 AM.

Cosmic Sorcerer of Nothingness Phos's Avatar

Yeah. It's also a browser game with a good UI. The one thing AQW lacks is what this game has which is the concept.
    This game is cool but it would be cooler if this wasn't a point click image (I'm fine with the point click image to move and I'm even enjoying it). This game would be like every fantasy gamers' dream if it had AQW's UI.
    The one things that makes AQW cool is it's UI, overall it's like a gacha game which just milk out the Player's money haha.

Anyway, this game's already cool, it just need a few more updates in it's UI and content, and this would be a star lol . Been recommending this to my friends and I'm still waiting if they're gonna play this or not.

Site Owner

Yes, I would love to get some animation graphics and not just use images. Right now, we don't have a graphics designer so I'm just working with images and sprites.

Also, I Googled AQ and checked out some videos. It's definitely along the lines of what I have in mind for Rogue Dynasty except, I noticed it's not turned based. I would like to keep Rogue Dynasty turned based like the old Final Fantasy games. I feel it requires more strategy and thought than just hacking and slashing at enemies until they die.

In the future, I would like to have 3 VS 3 battles with fully animated attacks and skills. And hopefully a more interactive map that's not just a grid of squares.