Play Now!

Thread: New Map, Lv 50 Boss, and items!

Site Owner

Default New Map, Lv 50 Boss, and items!

Hey Rogues,

We have an unexpected update! As I said before, I'm working on the Alexandria story map and the White Knight class quest. However, I suddenly had an idea for a new powerful item and with some input from Testament we now have an all new map and the very FIRST level 50 boss! Along with the powerful item I mentioned which I will get to later in this post!

First, the new map:

This is Purgatory! It's an extension of the Void map, so if you know where the Void is and have been through it, you should be able to find Purgatory easily. However, Purgatory is level restricted. Your main character must be at least level 30 to enter Purgatory. Just like the Void, you will only encounter one enemy in Purgatory, another Shadow monster:

This is Blood Shadow. It's the same as the Shadow monster in the Void except it is level 30 and has much higher HP. It's stats and skills will still copy from your character. This means if you're level 50, Blood Shadow will have level 50 stats! It's level and exp drop will not change though.

In Purgatory you will also find a familiar boss if you played the Prologue:

Siforzi is back! But now he is known as Siforzi Prime! After KoN KoA defeated him, he was banished to wander Purgatory for eternity. He has been gaining power and trying to escape Purgatory so he can find the Renegade King and get revenge! Siforzi Prime is now LEVEL 50 and is much stronger than he was in the Prologue.

Defeat Siforzi and he will drop a new Katana type weapon:

Lost World

Lost World is half of a pair of dual-wieldable katanas. The other being One World which is not yet released. These katanas must be equipped together to use their full potential. Equipping them separately will result in horrible consequences. With Lost World, your MP will be reduced to 1. Stay tuned for the release of its twin in the future!

BUT WAIT! Lost World is not the powerful item I mentioned and the reason for making this map and boss!

Once you defeat Siforzi Prime, he will tell you the secret of Purgatory. Scattered around Purgatory are Soul Fragments . Collect 100 Soul Fragments and bring them to Siforzi Prime and he will piece them together and create...

Soul Collector

SOUL COLLECTOR! This is a permanent item that can extract extra exp from a level 50 character and turn it into another item:

Red Essence

Each Red Essence holds 1000 Exp Points and can be used on ANY other character to give them the Exp!

So if you have a level 50, you can continue gaining exp and although you can't level up, you can now take the extra Exp and give it to your other characters! This will help level up a new character MUCH faster!

If you're still confused, let me explain the process.

When you reach level 50, you have 1,330,000 exp.

You can still keep gaining exp beyond 1,330,000 but you can't level up so it's useless.

You can use Soul Collector on your level 50 to remove ALL extra exp above 1,330,000. So, if you have 1,340,000, it will remove 10,000 and give you 10 Red Essence, since each Red Essence holds 1000 Exp.

You can then use Red Essence on any character to instantly give them 1000 exp.

Hope that makes it crystal clear! Hopefully we can see some high level players return and get to level 50. There are still 2 slots left in the Level 50 Challenge!

As always, let us know if you have any problems with the new updates.

Site Owner

Oh, I forgot one thing!

Siforzi can also use your Dusk Shards to craft a Dusk Crystal:

Dusk Crystal

This is the same as the Elemental Crystals that you can get in the North Tundra but it is for Shadow element. Dusk and Dawn Crystals (Shadow and Holy) were previously unreleased. Dawn Crystal is still not available, but keep an eye out for it in the near future!

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Awesome update!!!

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Production Analyst

Awesome update, i'll go check this out when I have time.

Cosmic Sorcerer of Nothingness Phos's Avatar

Is it possible to go to the Purgatory now or still no?

Site Owner

Yes, but only with level 30+ characters.

I have no idea how to go to Purgatory

Site Owner

Find the Maze of the Burning Night first. It's hard to navigate being a maze and all but from there you can get to the Void and Purgatory.

Oh thanks