Play Now!

Thread: Introduction + Question

Red face Introduction + Question

Heya! ;> It's my first time joining any community like this, but I'm wondering... Is there like... any "RP" here? And if so, how big of an impact can players have on the world's lore? ;0

Site Owner

Welcome!

We used to have an RP section in the forums, but it wasn't very active. Feel free to start up an RP thread in an appropriate forum. If it's an RP about the the Rogue Dynasty game, you could put it in the Special Events forum. As an event, you can give out rewards but they must come from your inventory. If it became popular enough maybe we will make an official forum for RP or give out official rewards.

As for the impact on the lore, do you mean the in-game story? I suppose if the RP had a good story-line and didn't go too far off from the vision of Rogue Dynasty, I could implement it into the story. I recently mentioned that I will be adding a 'Scenario Mode' and asked players for help writing Scenarios. Maybe your RP could be turned into a Scenario! If you're an RP writer, feel free to give us ideas for Scenarios and other story elements. If you stay active and dedicated to the game, maybe you could be our official writer.