Play Now!

Thread: Demon Monk

Default Demon Monk

I don't know if this is the right place to write it but I tried to create a demonic monk and I can't make the last class change. Created an human amazon (I think it was human) leveled till 10 and changed to vampyre (undead vampyre), till 15 to demon (demonic demon) and now at level 20 I changed back to amazon then pirate then thief and cant make it a demonic monk (i looked in the library to see if monk was supossed to be a holy class but it said neutral) is something that I am missing that I cant make this work out?

Edit: after thief I changed to lycan and then I finally changed to monk
    Last edited by shky; 04-20-2021 at 12:32 AM.

Site Owner

I fixed it. There was a typo in the Scroll of Monks coding. It had 'theif' instead of thief. LOL

I sent you a Gift Box. We reward people for finding and reporting bugs.

EDIT: Also, when I was in your inventory giving you the gift box, I noticed you have Mournbringer, but you don't have the Badge for it. There was also a bug in that badge that I fixed so you should receive the badge "Forged By the Gods". Please let me know if you still don't get it.

EDIT after seeing your edit lol:

I'll give you back a free Lycan scroll since you shouldn't have had to take that extra step.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 04-20-2021 at 01:18 AM.

oh I didn't realize it was a typo, I have found some before in area names and when I find then again i will report to you.
    yes I did get the Forged by the Gods achievement and another thing that I found is a typo in Titanium Bullets sold in the Soldier's Tent (by you lol) in the bazaar saying that they are daggers (I bought then to try on my Thief just to make sure its only a typo but as I can't equip them I think its only a typo, my mech isn't level 35 to test it).
    Keep the good work, this game is awesome!