Play Now!

Thread: Dinah and east sector

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Default Dinah and east sector

Simple fix. There are two section 35s. Also idk if everyone is experiencing this or not but i haven't ever stepped foot here and as soon as i logged in today already triggered the badges of completing this quest...haven't fought a single mob

Edit: Queens quarters leads nowhere but back one square even with no negative ailments
    Last edited by Testament; 05-03-2021 at 11:34 PM.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Site Owner

Your badges are little messed up because I recycled some triggers from the old days and I guess you already triggered them back then. It shouldn't be a problem, you're just getting them early. It won't give them to you twice. If you really want to get them 'legit', I can switch them off for you.

EDIT: I turned off your Pestilence Badge so you can fight the boss.

About the numbers, ya numbering locations on the maps is a pain lol I always lose track and sometimes skip numbers or use the same one twice. I have to fix it by changing it to [35b] because if I change it to 36 then I have to change 36 to 37, 37 to 38 and so on lol. Making maps in the RDE is kind of frustrating. I want to figure out a better way to do it in a future version.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 05-03-2021 at 11:36 PM.

I got the badge of the amazons when I wasnt there but I went before and didnt get it when I was there, warped back to somewhere and randomly I got it, but it was some days ago and forgot to post it, probably something is wrong with this badge

Site Owner

Ya, I fixed the Amazon badge so you probably got it late.

Simple fix. There are two section 35s.