Play Now!

Thread: The Boy has become a Man.

Default The Boy has become a Man.

Hello,

I'm shadowvoss. use to go by the name Westt back in 2003 when we where with RPG Palace, but that got shut down. I have actually been searching for a long time for a community like that and I have found it, thanks to a Google search and someone else who found ya'll.

Back in RPG Palace, I remember being on of the few "SOLDIER" Characters and just dominating the PVE section with being such a low level. But to become it was hard as hell. Also I rememebr the thread based PVP's we did with the referee's who flipped coins if we hit or missed an attack.

I remember once the site was shut down and everyone went to Anfinity, I was told by my Step Brother at the time, I was unable to join because "I was too young" (which I believe I was like 10 or 11 at that time) but we all played together on the Ragnarok private server called KKRO.

Just happy to have found a place and love to chat.

Site Owner

I remember you! Lots has changed in the RDE. This site is solely focused on the RDE and our game 'Rogue Dynasty.' Back then, the forums were the main focus and the RDE was just a side game to play. I'm trying to turn it into a legit mobile 'old-school' RPG. Hope you can stick around and become an active player! Let me know if you need any help.

Dude, the fact that I found you after all this time. I am staying got to earn my SOLIDER spot again ! lol

welcome back, feel free to ask any questions about the game and have fun!