Play Now!

Thread: Ultimate Races

Default Ultimate Races

I have a question, after looking on the ranking I realized there is one archdemon and one archangel so I was thinking to make my monk an immortal instead of another archdemon.
    I need to be an Undead monk then use the rebirth stone or if I have the ultimate status on the character, wherever I change race, it is going to change to match the Ultimate status?

Site Owner

As long as you are Ultimate, your character will only use the Ultimate races. So even if you change to Ultimate now, you can use a Vampire scroll and become an Immortal Vampyre. One of the perks of Ultimate is that you can use Class Scrolls at any level, so you can change to Vampyre or even a Tier 4 class right away at level 1.

I'm going to split this question off to the help forum so others can see it.

thanks!! so I will reset right now and after I got more scrolls I will do the race change

Cosmic Sorcerer of Nothingness Phos's Avatar

a trilogy lol

Namely:

Undead
    Archdemon
    Archangel

Site Owner

Maybe in the future, players can actually party with eachother and you 3 could be a team! Lol

I need to tackle PVE party battles first though and that's still a long ways off.

party battles or team battles looks awesome and that can create lots of new game designs. now it make more sense why we have items like Megalixir, I was thinking it was for lazy people or with lots of characters lol
    and Phos our team is an archdemon demon, archangel wizard and soon an immortal monk, I think this can be a very powerful damage team but need to finish the fight fast because doesnt have much survival (just theorycrafting for when we actually have battles, I think a balanced team could be an archangel angel(party buffs) android mech (high dps low survival against magic) and archdemon monk (high dps and good survival), but this is just from the characters that I played till now, played a little with vampyre in low levels and it sounds pretty good for me in a party battle too.

Site Owner

Yeah, party battles will completely change many aspects of the game. The skill system, item system, and most others will have to be redesigned to work for parties and a lot of new functions of skills and items can be added. That's why it will take so much time and work to implement. I will most likely start on it after I finish the entire map and story. After that there probably won't be any updates for a while because I will have to work 'behind the scenes' on redesigning the a lot of the system for party battles. Then I'll probably release it as Rogue Dynasty v2 or something.

I changed to Immortal but it have worse stats growth in all stats, atk mo and md stay the same but hp mp and def are lower (when applying AP) so I dont think its a good choice atleast for a monk... well I think we are going to have 2 archdemons then :P

Site Owner

Haha, ya undead and Immortal have balance growth in ATK/DEF/MO/MD. I think Immortal gets an MP boost over Undead. Archdemon gets an MO boost. Basically, Ultimate races boost whatever stat is weak on the normal race, plus they all get a +20 HP boost.