Play Now!

Thread: Fusion Crystal Mines Testing Event!

Site Owner

Default Fusion Crystal Mines Testing Event!

Hey Rogues!

The next map I'm working on is Fusion City, which includes the Fusion Crystal Mines!

The mines consist of FOUR maps that require the players to mine with Pickaxes, Minecraft style. I have completed the mine maps and the mining mechanics, but they are quite complex, so I need help testing them!

Anyone who wants to help test these new maps can get early access and try it out before other players! All you have to do is volunteer here and I'll add you to the Testers group. Then go to this post:

https://www.roguedynasty.net/forums/...-Mines-Testing

for more details on the maps and what kind of testing you should do.

You will not be able to access that post until you are added to the Testers group.

All admins and current testers can participate of course.

What's in it for you? The purpose of 'mining' these mines is to get Fusion Shards. Fusion Shards can then be used to craft Fusion weapons and other items in Fusion City.

While testing you will obtain these Shards and when the testing event is over you can keep everything you find! The maps will then be reset, so when they are officially released, you can mine even MORE shards and be ahead of other players! These shards are VERY limited and will be a rare commodity in the future that players will trade and buy and sell with eachother.

So, if you're interested, please reply here. I will give it 1 week and start the testing on May 20. Everyone participating will be warped to the Fusion Mines map and you will have 1 week to test it out.

Thanks in advance!

Cosmic Sorcerer of Nothingness Phos's Avatar

Can I be one? owo

pecoeat2.gif

Site Owner

Done!

Site Owner

Last chance to volunteer to be a tester for the Fusion Crystal Mines! Testing starts tomorrow. I will post more information in the Testers Forums thread.

Carnage and Virus, are you going to be able to test it out? If not, it's just Phos and shky. I don't think any of our other testers are coming back.

Site Owner

This event has ended and thanks to the participating testers, it was a success! All testers who participated will get to keep the Fusion Shards they mined during testing and the maps will be reset so when Fusion City is officially released, they can mine even more Fusion Shards!

With the mines complete, I will continue building the Fusion City and Dragon Core maps along with the Dragon Warrior boss. Stay tuned!