Play Now!

Thread: Rogue Dynasty Test Version

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Site Owner

Default Rogue Dynasty Test Version

Hey Rogues,

I duplicated the forums and the game and created a Test Version of Rogue Dynasty. I will be using this version to test major upgrades like party battles and other new system features without disturbing the main game.

Anyone is allowed to use the Test Version and if you're a tester, I may ask for your help to test things there in the future. For serious play, you should keep playing on the main game though. On the Test Version, your characters, inventory, and any other data may be deleted, reset, or rolled back at any time.

To access the Test Version just go to https://www.roguedynasty.net/testforums. The database was duplicated on June 1, 2021, so if you already had an account before that date, you can login with your same username and password and you will find your characters, inventory, etc as they were on that date. If you created your account after that date, you will need to create your account again on the Test Version and you will start from the beginning.

Please be aware that some links on the Test Version may still link back to the main game. In order to make it easier to distinguish the main game from the Test Version, I added a red background to the test game. I also set the forums to the default white vBulletin theme and removed all other themes so it can't be changed. You will also see the PLAY NOW button has changed to 'TEST Now.' If you're still not sure which one you are on, look at the url. The Test Version is roguedynasty.net/TESTforums (no caps) while the main game is roguedynasty.net/forums.

For admins, I also changed the color schemes of the admin control panels. If you're making any changes on the Test Version, it is VERY important that you are sure you are on the Test Version so you don't make any unwanted changes to the main game.

Stay tuned for any updates and plans involving the Test Version.
    Last edited by AllenSam; 06-01-2021 at 12:02 PM.