Play Now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Maps, Items, and Dragon Warrior Class!

Site Owner

Default New Maps, Items, and Dragon Warrior Class!

Hey Rogues, its finally here! The long awaited FUSION update! With the even longer awaited Dragon Warrior class!

Check it out!

Fusion City

This is the high tech, super advanced, Fusion City! Fusion City can be entered from Fusion Highway. The City is powered by an element known as Fusion which comes from Fusion Crystal that is mined from deep under the city. The Fusion element has the ability to Fuse things together and mutate living beings. You've already seen the effects it had on the monsters in the Fusion Highway!

Fusion City is a safe 'town' type map with no encounters and it has various shops and inns as well as a Save Point. It consists of different "Nodes" that connected by alleys. The Tourist Node is where you can go to rest in the Inn or Set your save point and check out the normal item shops. The Reactor Node has special Synthesis shops where you can use Fusion Shards to combine items into new and rare items! These include Ultimate Weapons and the special Fusion equipment!

Fusion Dagger

Fusion Slicer

Fusion Splitter

Fusion Saber

Fusion Drainer

Fusion Shab

Fusion Tail

Fusion Frame

Fusion Regenerator

Fusion Crystal

These Fusion items can all be equipped from level 1 and their stats are percentage based so they will grow in strength as you level up! In battle, they will steadily increase your stats by a small amount each turn and also have various strange effects. Fusion Crystal is like other elemental Crystal charms but for Fusion element. It will empower your weapon with Fusion and allow you to cast Fusion spells. Check them out in the Library for more information.

You can also synthesize Ultimate Weapons in the Reactor Node. I won't list all the Ultimate Weapons but if you want to check them out you can see them all on display here:

https://www.roguedynasty.net/forums/...e-Set-Showcase

Only the weapons can be created in Fusion City. The Ultimate Armors and others will need to be found elsewhere.

In Fusion City there is also the Research Node which contains the Fusion Research Lab. This is where you can start the quest to find the new Dragon Warrior Class!

Inside the Lab you will meet a strange Scientist and his son and learn their story of how they became involved with a certain Dragon Warrior and transformed into hideous Human/Dragon hybrids.

After learning their story, you will be directed to the Fusion Crystal Mines which leads to the Dragon Core!

Fusion Crystal Mines

In the Fusion Crystal Mines, you must 'mine' each block with a Pick-Axe. There are four types of pickaxes:

Wood Pickaxe

Stone Pickaxe

Mythril Pickaxe

Diamond Pickaxe

And also four types of mines:

Sandstone
    Flintstone
    Limestone
    Granite

Each Pickaxe has a certain amount of HP and each type of mine will cause a certain amount of damage until the Pickaxe breaks.

Mining blocks in the mines gives you a chance to get Fusion Shards which as mentioned above, can be used in the Reactor Node to synthesize Fusion equipment as well as Ultimate Weapons and other items.

You don't have to mine every block unless you want more Fusion Shards. The Pickaxes can get quite expensive but if you mine straight down from the entrance, you can easily reach the Dragon Core.

Dragon Core

The Dragon Core is the at the core of the Realm deep underground and was once home to an ancient civilization of intelligent Dragons. It is now a desolate wasteland and only 1 of those Dragons remains.

Jace

This is Jace. The last of the ancient Dragon civilization of the Dragon Core. After learning his involvement with Fusion City and the Scientist, you will be given the opportunity to challenge him. If you defeat him, you can get the Dragon Warrior scroll and unlock the newest Tier 4 class! Once you change to Dragon Warrior, your race will also change to Dragon.

There are also 2 other new items hidden in the Dragon Core:

Vortex

Vortex is a level 25 Gunblade with Wind element and Confuse Strike.

One World

One World is the twin of Lost World, which you may remember from the Purgatory update. These twin Katanas can be duel wielded but if you try to equip them separately, there will be horrible consequences. One World will reduce your MAX hp to 1, making it completely useless without it's twin, Lost World. One World is Holy elemental while Lost World is Shadow elemental and both give 2 status effects when attacking for a total of FOUR statuses if you duel wield them!

Also, I would like to note that I have not added any Treasure Chests to these new maps. I know this will be an inconvenience, because you may have to re-explore the entire maps later, but I thought I should go ahead and open up the maps since we haven't had an update for a while and it will give you guys something new to do.

I also have not finished the Quest List and Badges, but don't worry, you can still do the quests now and the Quest List and Badges will update automatically after I add them.

I will let everyone know here when I have added the Treasure Chests.

As always, report any problems. I'll be switching my focus back to the main story maps. The FINAL map remains, with the final showdown with the Rogue Dynasty! Stay tuned!
    Last edited by AllenSam; 06-23-2021 at 01:36 PM.

nice to see a new map, unfortunately I am having some problems with my pc and can only log for less then a minute before something resets my pc but when I fix this (dont know when) I will explore the new maps

Site Owner

Is it overheating? Try checking the cooling fans. Or maybe you have a virus. Well, whenever you can, go through it and let me know if there are any problems. I kind of rushed through this because I wanted to get out some new content so there may be some bugs.

I'm going to take my time with the next update. It's the Final maps so after that, there won't be many major updates until I can upgrade the system for party battles and stuff. There are still other small side things like the Monster Arena, for end game content though. And I still want to put in the Scenario Mode.

Site Owner

Update: I got the Quest List and Badges added but still haven't added any Treasure Chests. Treasure Chests are a pain to add and usually take a while and it might take longer this time because I'm going to redo the Treasure Chest system and make it easier for next time.

Production Analyst

Those BG images are awesome looking. Nice work.

Cosmic Sorcerer of Nothingness Phos's Avatar

Looks so impressive
    Nice

Site Owner

Hey guys, just a little update:

I have finished all the Treasure Chests for the new maps, so everything is fully complete and ready to explore!

Next I'll be working on the Ulterior Realm map and the final bosses!

Quote Originally Posted by AllenSam View Post
    Update: I got the Quest List and Badges added but still haven't added any Treasure Chests. Treasure Chests are a pain to add and usually take a while and it might take longer this time because I'm going to redo the Treasure Chest system and make it easier for next time.
    Yeah! I thought But it will not take much time in the original; moreover, it may also provide an unlimited free treasure Chest system tool!
    Last edited by AllenSam; 01-01-2022 at 10:52 AM.

What about the warrior Jace? I can't see it in this update? Would you please look into this?
    Last edited by AllenSam; 01-02-2022 at 09:08 AM.

Site Owner

Quote Originally Posted by delon View Post
    What about the warrior Jace? I can't see it in this update? Would you please look into this?
    You have to find Jace on the map. He won't appear in the Library until you face him at least once.