Play Now!

Thread: New Class: Dark Knight!

Site Owner

Default New Class: Dark Knight!

Hey Rogues!

I'd like to announce the surprise release of the FINAL class, Dark Knight!

Originally, Dark Knight Scroll was only going to be available from the final boss (KoN KoA). However, players will need to be at least level 35 to defeat KoN KoA, so i realized it is unbalanced since all other Tier 4 classes can be obtained from level 20 bosses at level 20 easily. So, I created a separate level 20 Dark Knight boss for players to defeat for the Dark Knight Scroll.

Bo

This is Bo. He can be found in the Void, where he is an average Knight that became lost in the dark Void and adapted to the Darkness and harnessed its power to become a Dark Knight. Unfortunately, Shadow and Gravity has no effect on the Shadow monsters of the Void so he built a stronghold surrounded by Fire to keep the Shadows out. You will need to help him dispatch some Shadows then he will offer to show you the ways of the Dark Knight in a friendly spar. Keep in mind, this quest and boss is not available to Holy based classes such as Angel and White Knight. You may need to change your main character to see the quest and boss pop up.

I know some players have a lot of trouble finding and navigating the Void, but don't worry. The Dark Knight Scroll will still be available from the final KoN KoA boss when that is released later. You will need to be higher level, but the final map will be more straight forward and easy to navigate unlike the Void which is like a maze. So, if you don't mind to wait, Dark Knight will be more easily obtained by higher levels later, but if you want it now and at lower level, you will need to find the Void and find Bo's Stronghold in the Void.

So, there you have it! All classes of Rogue Dynasty are officially available! Choose your class wisely, and I recommend creating and leveling at least 3 characters with a variety of classes because I'm still planning party battles for the future which will open many new possibilities for party customization and strategies. For example, you may want a melee attacker/tanker, a magic attacker, and a healer.

Good luck and stay tuned!
    Last edited by AllenSam; 08-05-2021 at 11:58 PM.

Production Analyst

Ahem. *in Bane's voice* You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Site Owner

I should've named this thread "Dark Knight Rises" lol

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

You guys kill me lmfao. Great addition

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!