Play Now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Living at home

The Infection of Lands

Default Living at home

So how many of you "Kids" are still living at home with your parents, like me?

I'll be moving out with a friend or friends in about a month and a half though.

im still living at home and im in college. but ill be moving out starting in the fall becasue where i live, there are no pharmacy school and i got into one on the other island so ill be moving there. kind of sucks though, kind of wish they have a pharamcy school where i live so i could jsut live at home

I'm 17 so I still live at home. I'm probably going to live here during my first 2 years of college.

I live at home, I was planning on moving out after high school but my parents are like "STAY DAMMIT!" so i am....sadly...I hope within the next year or so I'm living with my boyfriend. =D Which will be super fun!

Christine <3

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT!]

Site Owner

I'm 23 and still live at home. I am currently buying a house though with some land. Just have to get the loan. I saved up $20,000 last year to put down on it, so I should get the loan pretty easy.

It will be a lot harder to save money when I live on my own...it's nice not having no bills. lol

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

im 18 and i still live with my parents, i will be going to college this year and during college i will still be staying home...for only 2 years then i go to transfer to my next college and get a dorm.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

i am 13 and i think i am the youngest person playing this game but my age should definitaly answer the question lol

I'm still living at home... sucks all the way... parents borrow money... drive my car... and still expect too much from me... but In August... I'll be living at college...
    Ticking as boredom takes it toll...

18 and still with my parental units.

See, it's highly unlikely for young adults like us to have enough money to move into our own home and sustain ourselves. The only exception to this rule is College, but that's because they provide you with a dorm and food for a mostly pre-paid plan if you have scholarships and grants.

In order to make money in this society, a majority of us will be forced to take higher-education classes in order to obtain both the knowledge and skills needed to operate in the modern world. 'Course, there's always Technical Schools and the lot which provide the same means, only on a focused area (IE: automotive school, welding school, etc).
    Last edited by Selim; 06-03-2008 at 12:17 AM.
    Pencil, Lead, Syringe

RPGP v3 Username: CLOUD Ex-SOLDIER. Get it right, Dragonfag.

Quote Originally Posted by Schion View Post
    The only exception to this rule is College, but that's because they provide you with a dorm and food for a mostly pre-paid plan if you have scholarships and grants.
    Lol, here we don't even have that.I still live with my parents 'cause I wanted to be in a close college, it is a ood one, so why would I want to live far?Plus I'm sure they would be still paying more if I were away XD.