Play Now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pranks

The Infection of Lands

Default Pranks

What are some of the pranks you all have pulled around your neighborhood? Bad Ass Team did quite a few.

A couple weeks ago we nailed the richest guy in my neighborhood. Snuck past his gate and his camera without being detected, got up to his door step, and lit a firework by his door, looked at it for a second, then booked it outta there. I fell and wezzer picked me up, and we continued running.

We ran away and hid from the cops for like 45 minutes then went back and hit his mail box.

Then we went around the hood, and pulled tiny little pranks everywhere. Like putting for sale signs on different houses, or moving some guys cones in front of the street. Etc.

Production Analyst

Haha, those are all pretty good.

I do this almost every year, but after a party at someone's crib, we'd go around to there neighbors houses and TP their trees. We'd do that or we'd wet the toilet paper and ball it up, then throw it at their front door. XD

Also, me and my friends did a sick prank...There was a stop sign that wasn't fully put into the ground yet, so me and my friend moved it to the other side of the street and turned it around. It was so hilarious, we almost caused a major accident that day.

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

me and my friends put trash cans blocking a intersection so no cars could get through and it was like 1:00AM and a car didnt see them and ran into it it was soo funny

another time we were at the mall we went around throwing wet paper towels in peoples faces and the security chased us for like 20mins then we dichted them and we were banned from the mall

I don't know about neighborhood pranks but some kids senior prank at our school was to let out 2 bulls in the parking lot on Friday (because Friday is spirit at are school~ Guess our school color~) Yeah you do the math~

This is kind of a well known prank but we did it. In Middle school we let out 3 Rabbits labeled them 1 2 and 4 and let them roam through the school. It took them 2 hours before we told them there were only 3.

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

lol one other thing that me and my friends did but i really wasnt a prank but we were outside roamming the neighborhood and were going through peoples backyards and someone called the cops because they heard people talking and laughing so the cops came and chassed us for like an hour then we lost them in the woods lol it was sooo funny it was like 2:00 AM and we got back to our houses at like 3:00 xD

We filled the Commons (cafeteria) Area with jello for shits and giggles.

I shit you not.
    Pencil, Lead, Syringe

RPGP v3 Username: CLOUD Ex-SOLDIER. Get it right, Dragonfag.

Well its not really a prank but when I drive around and see people walking I'll honk at them and pretend I know them to see if they wave back

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Well its not really a prank but when I drive around and see people walking I'll honk at them and pretend I know them to see if they wave back
    Me and some friends did that last weekend XD

I've done this one to someone I didn't like. We put a ticking Clock in there locker and made sure it was loud enough to hear when you walked past it.. oh man talking about trouble we got in XD haha good day's good day's

Esteban

Where do I began? When I was building Señor Marbury's fence a couple year back in San Sebastián, I piss in his swimming pool and blamed it on his dogs. Another time, when I was working down in Bilbao, I found a homeless señorita and sold her for a donkey. Olé!
    Last edited by Esteban; 06-07-2008 at 11:55 PM.