Play Now!

Thread: Meness...icity..

Cool Meness...icity..

hello, anyone who bothers to read this.
    okay so im kinda new at this whole rping on a forum thing, but its worth a try, right? i was dragged here by my aunt Kei..because shes cool..and she rolls like that. okay so i can get pretty stupid.. but not in my posts, usualy. mostly out of character. so dont worry about me posting something unbelieveably retarded in a post.
    I like world domination.. yes.. someday, ill take over the world with just a paper clip and string. i dont know how, but ill figure it out.
    and thats about all o.0 i klnow, im boring, i suck. dont rub it in.

Well, Well, Well, we have a Mini-Kei here now. Great, just what we need, more Retards >_>

I'm only kidding though, Terese is cool, so I guess Braidey isn't all that bad >_>

ANYWAYS, Welcome to Faded Twilight, have tons of fun and if you need help with RPing ask your Aunt or I, because we're cool and such.

BWA HA HA HA

My first recruit :P

YUS! I ARE THE PAPERCLIP MASTER! SIDEKICK OF SQUEEGIE MEISTER! With my stuffed bunny named Fred... who can talk >.> And we're going to take over the world

ANYWAYS! Welcome to Faded Twilight, have fun, yadda yadda

:P

lol, thanks guys. no, braidey isnt too bad!! lol. a mini kei.. ^.^ im so proud..of myself.. *sniffle**wipes tear* lol.
    YES!!! PAPER CLIP MASTER!! BWAHAHA!! we SHALL rule th world. id so ditch my other minions to take over the world with you lol.

Paper clip.. master? Gonna have to ask about that on MSN or at school..

ANYWAYS! Welcome little Kei. Stay active or I'll have to eat your soul.

Heeeeeyyyy, Mike thats not nice!

I know her mum for crying out loud >.< What Xepher was trying to say, is that if you shoot him in the head you get 10 Points and a Cookie ^^

I suggest listening to me, and only me.

All the cool kids are doing it!

Except, I'm so awesome. I am all the cool kids. So there.

Yeah, I listen to myself....

Oh, and a paperclip and string...? Ok McG.

Oh.

And welcome, 'nd things.

Gasp! A mini-Kei? As if the first one wasn't small enough... Well, her feet are at any rate. *will likely be punished for that later*

Aaanyways.

I'm Deviant, not sure if you've heard of me. If you have, don't believe the stories >,> Now that I mention it, don't believe anything any of these people here say, they're all crazy. Especially that Kei one.

>,>

<,<

*tosses a welcome cookie*