Play Now!

Thread: Shaman, Fonist and Gear race quests

Default Shaman, Fonist and Gear race quests

Any question concerning these should be directed to me.
    And if you finish the Shaman class, tell me and I'll change your character to the class.

Ok yes I have a question. I know about the Quest for a shaman ( Getting the shards or whatever) but what about Fonest?

Oh...err the Fonist isn't really a quest, the title got confusing??I meant the Shaman and Fonist classes and Gear race XD, sorry for the confusion.

well how do you get the Fonest class and gear race?

when you reach a certain level in the forums you are able to obtain these classes and race, all you have to do is look in the library under class or race and it will give you all the information that you need to know.

to get the gear race, isn't there a quest for it that you have to get the 8 element pieces and bring it back to that guy. i was wondering around the map and ran into a guy telling me to get the 8 element pieces and bring it back to him and he'll give the gear race.

also for the shaman class quest, is it 4 relic, earth, wind, fire, and water. im currently looking for it becasue i want to use the shaman class. so far only found the earth one, and i thought ive gone through the whole map. guess ill just have to look harder

Lol, that's the quest for the Gear Race,wildarms :P.I thought the Shaman quest was easy, since the things are element connected.......

As for the Fonist, it's quest free, you just need the forum level.