Play Now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Sport

Production Analyst

I can beat you both 2 on 1. =P I used to play for the city of Chicago when I was like 17, it was pretty fun.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTek View Post
    I can beat you one on one
    LMAO, im in tears...lol i have over 1000 points total in my highschool career.

Im graduating this year....I play AAU and I play alot during the week...if im not online im at a court shooting...I play at the same court outside everyday, Pearl Street. They call me the PSL (pearlstreetlegend).....i can get my fav 2 teammate vs any 3 EVER and still bust ass...so u can say wat u want on the internet but as far as a "Admin" and a "Super Mod" playing basketball and being able to even dribble the ball would amaze me, especially since the picture that comes to mind would be a nerdy little geek with byphocals and overalls, can't forget the braces...LMAO.

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Rugby. I'm was the best hooker in the West of America U-17s division 2006-7.

However, due to the fact I was brought up on Scottish rugby, I'm a multipurpose player. I was a penalty kicker, and also played fly half/scrum half/flanker when we were up against a bad hooker and we wanted the subs to get some game time. I always played the full game though, the only time I got taken off was because of a sprained arm.

I'm also a trained referee for the game.

Anyways, rugby and football (soccer) are the only sports I care for. I dislike basketball, like the Astros, and like LSU's American football team.

Legendary Rogue Dynasty Hero Testament's Avatar

Yea i found out not to long ago that i like Baseball again..lol

Killing Him Is The Reason For MY EXISTENCE!!!

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

i would say that my favorite sport would have to be either basketball or basball i am good at both but basketball is more fun baseball gets boreing if u play it too much

my favorite sport is basketball and football. i like watching both of them equally since there are some relaly good players in both league. but as for playing, deffinitely playing basketball is a lot funner

Kickball is my favorite sport~

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

lol kickball is fun but it is barely called a sport u play in elementry school lol but it is really fun though xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya View Post
    lol kickball is fun but it is barely called a sport u play in elementry school lol but it is really fun though xD
    I think someone needs to read the definition of sport~

Well if you don't consider martial arts as a sport, then I'll go with volleyball.