Play Now!

Thread: Dodging, ducking, and sniping, need I say more?

Default Dodging, ducking, and sniping, need I say more?

If you haven't guessed it already, I'm talking about Paintballing. Yup, the beautiful and adrenaline-filled game of Paintball. I had never played the game until a few months ago and I was instantly hooked. I just need money and a job to keep going back, which is why I haven't been back in a few weeks. XD

I had always wanted to go but I never had a real reason, but when my cousin came over and wanted to go for his B-Day, I couldn't pass. I'm glad went too because I had an awesome time shooting at people I didn't know. It was crazy at how fast the game was because before you knew it, you were out. After seeing Jackass, how Knoxville kept getting shot by them, I was surprised at how little you feel in-game. End of story, Paintballing is awesome and everyone should try it at least once.

Anyway, how many of you all have been paintballing whether it be indoors or out.

Yeah, I go Paintballing every once in awhile, and I've been trying to figure out how Darkstar's stepdad was whining about the bruises. Sure, you get bruised up and it hurts, but only for like a second and then you're able to run back in shooting full force.

Up here, we generally break into teams of 5 and play games of capture the flag. I generally take up a Sniper Position, or a Distraction. Because those are what I do best. I love Paintballing though, but it really sucks when you get a Paintball directly on your thumb, that one hurt for like a day.

I have my PaintBall gun just waiting to be use but i need to wait tell my Cusion gets his new gun. His Team JustPaint in Arizona needs to get his gun but i know soon we will go
    사랑은 것 이다

Paintball = amazing. I'm a fan of ELR sniping.

Production Analyst

I haven't been paintballing in years. I've got a Tippman A-5 Custom somewhere packed away. It's got a customizable stock and everything. It was pretty cheap though. It was Semi-Automatic so I could just hold down the trigger but it wasn't allowed so they told me to just tap the trigger, but I held it anyway. XD

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds xCHAOSxTROOPERx's Avatar

I never have but i have alwasy wanted to..ALWAYS lol