Play Now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shinjite - Fantasy

Name: Darnaus

Race:Human

Nation:Tiyan

Weapon:His Major is his dual daggers that are slicked with oil to give them a black shiny look and his Minor weapon is a a small launcher that fires a retractable dagger which has many uses in stealth and combat

Element:Lightning

Magic:No

Appearance: Darnaus Has Leather Armour that fits prefectly to his body.It is black with light brown trim and it covers most of his body except for his arms, He is 6'0" tall and he weighs 138 lbs he has a light muscle athletic build, he has Hazel eyes and black hair that reaches just past his shoulder blades but he keeps it in a pony tail most of the time especially while he is in battle.

Darnaus keeps his daggers sheathed on his hips one dagger on each side and the launcher is kept attached to his right wrist at all times.He also has a long strained of leather that holds a bead for every target hes killed and he has about 150 beads hes thinking about getting another piece of leather.

Personality: Darnaus is quick to voice his opinion and it usually has alot of sense put into it. Darnaus is very intelligent and he thinks about how to complete his next job and he leaves little time for relaxation and is always on the move. Darnaus has a very logical way of thinking and will always come up with a good attack plan or a logical option to the problem at hand.

History: Darnaus was kicked out of his home by his parents as a 13 years old he was living on the streets and made a bleak existance stealing food and money when he could just to feed himself every night.Then Darnaus met a strange man who lived in seclusion in the ruins of an old temple and He toke Darnaus off the street from the alley he called home to the ruins and the man who revealed himself as Rezten and Rezten spoke To Darnaus of a nobler trade then thievery that of an Rogue. Darnaus learned that Rogues toke jobs that that were frowned upon by the masses and by the goverments that gave them the jobs.Rogues did "the dirty work" things that people didnt want the populace to know about adn they payed hansomley for it.

Rezten Taught Darnaus all the tricks of the trade how to do things and when so he could get the most money, Rezten taught Darnaus until he became the age of 20 and that is when Rezten fell ill and he died the following year, Devestated by the death of his Master Darnaus turned from the city he had grown up in and moved for the next town.

Darnaus lived from town to town doing all the jobs he could and then moving on, Darnaus decided to start doing larger scale jobs and started working for goverments and town councils doing the stuff they didnt want people to know about.

Recently Darnaus has been working for the capitol of Tiyan and he was given a important job it had to do with the mysterious monsters gathereing armies around the land but he wasnt going on a simple bounty mission he was to uncover the truth who was behind it and why and he was to destroy those that got in his way so Darnaus set out to uncover the mystery of the armies that were gathering.

Seeing as how it was approved once before, I assume it is again? =D

Name: Alken Artallium
    Race: Angel
    Nation: Cearyn

Weapon: A steel capped staff, approximately the same height as Alken. The staff is crafted of wood, seemingly gnarled from a distance, though actually perfectly straight. The Runes carved into the polished wooden shaft of the staff are reminiscent of Alken’s ancestors.

Element: Mainly wind; secondarily fire, and lightning.
    Magic: Yes; Alken is quite proficient at the use of elemental magic, especially wind. Beginning his training at a later age than usual, it is surprising how far he’s come. He also, like many great mages of years past, have mastered one element, and moved on to supplementary studies; awing his peers again, with the study of two elements at once.

Appearance: Alken is tall, very tall, at about 6’7’’, and though a mage, is not without muscle mass. In fact, Alken is a muscular being, with strong, white feathered wings. One of the only things more menacing than his unordinary height, is his massive wingspan, which, when fully outstretched, must reach nearly 8 feet across.

His eyes are, unlike most angels, green, his hair too is an oddball feature, and black, not the stereotypical blonde of his winged comrades. His chin is broad, and box-like, his smile nearly perfect. He is quite a handsome thing, really.

Personality: Alken is quite a cocky man, and, because of his definite ability in magic, and its many uses, he flaunts his power endlessly. He is kind though, and quite a loving being, though he has no love loss for those who don’t share his opinions. He downright hates those who dislike angels, or think unkindly of magic.

Alright Chaotic, I'm going to say you're accepted for now, and when Kei comes back she can tell you whatever little issues she has then. Which I doubt there will be any.

Also, Chaotic, which side are you on? Will you be on your own? With Kaze or with the Soulless?

As of right now, these are the groups.

Kaze's Group

Kaze [Kei]
    Aiden [Reaper]
    Noir [Reaper]
    Derek [Ryodu]
    Damien [Deviant]
    Yuki [Mitsuhide Akechi]
    Darnaus [Myuko]
    Alexxi [Darkstar]

Soulless Army

Zyprus [Kei]
    Magnus [Reaper]
    Ren'ku [Mitsuhide Akechi]
    Micheal [Crzy]

Other

(Nameless) [Asmodeous]
    Alken [Chaotic]

Post Zaeldyn

Name: Zaeldyn

Race: Human

Nation: Tiyan

Weapon: Zaeldyn is equipted with a large-but not so large that it must be carried on her back- Claymore, a bow and quiver of arrows that she has created herself and personaly dabbled in poisons, along with a dagger on the opposite side of her as her sword, and another smaller one half hidden in her boot. She also has hand-to-hand combat Training. *yes, these weapons have been requested and accepted.*

Element: Water

Magic: Yes

Appearance: Zaeldyn stands at Five foot Seven, with a decieving build. her muscles dont look too big, but you shouldnt under estimate her strength. mentaly and physically. her hair is a sand blond, a little longer than shoulder length. just long enough to pull back into a semi-decent length pony tail, and her bangs fall over her left eye, also framing the sides of her face. she has green eyes that change to blue when using powerful magic, and long eye lashes to top it off. Also, a button nose with a small amount of freckles over lapping it. on her left shoulder she wears an armor shoulder pad, and a black V neck Tunic. she has her sword's belt and sheath, and another,thicker, looser-fitting belt that covers the first, sitting on her hips on a slant. this belt is grey to match her shoulder pad. On this second belt sits a gallery of glass containers with many different elixers, ranging from poisons to potions. Her shorts-also black- are tight, and stretch down to her knees. She had brown boots, two buskles that clip around them so that they fit properly, and a half-concealed dagger inside her right boot. (additional information: bust size- 38 IN Waist Size- 24 IN Hips- 37 IN )

Personality: Zaeldyn's is extremely loyal. If she makes a primise, she keeps it. no second thoughts about it. she is nice to those who she knows and trusts, but will explode on anyone if the time comes. she is humerous if the time calls, and even sometimes when it isnt. when in battle, she loves to make people suffer. therefore, creating the perfect person to send on an assassionation mission. It takes a while for her to trust you, and can be distant at times, but all in all she has a good heart that she doesnt let show too often. she uses sarcasim as if its a second language, and her attitude can get quite bad, depending on her mood. dont get her wrong, though. she can be extremely caring.

History: her mother had died through labor, and zaeldyn was expected to be dead. but somehow, she narrowly managed to live, escaping her mothers dead body at just the right time. she was raised in combat, always fighting for her life. though she didnt need to, she chose to. figuring that someday she would need to be strong in order to complete a great task. at the age of 10, her father had been killed. This lead her to become full of pain and rage, taking out her anger through training in the forest. she had raised herself in the forest. managing to build a house, and learn to make medicines. she was more skilled at the art of war than anyone self trained should be. she was a natural at it. she had encountered situations where she needed to kill or be killed and surpassed it. too many under estimated her.

-Eventualy Joining Kaze's Party.-
    Last edited by Kairi; 08-31-2007 at 05:55 PM.

Days.. beeen.. hectic. Haven't had time to come up with a post. I'll catch you on MSN to talk about it, Kei. I'll try to get one up this weekend, although it'll probably be a quick post just so I don't get too far behind in the story.

I've been... Busy... Yeah, that's the ticket. >,>;;;

Once I'm caught up on all the IC posts, I'll make a concerted effort to post... Meaningfully, I swear. May have to confer with Kei, though... Depending on how utterly lost I am.

BAH! SOMEONE BETTER POST OR I WILL KILL YOU AAAAALLLLLLLLL!

*grumbles*

well me and Kairi cant post until you post kei, but yeah all you other people POST SOMETHING!!!! and then we can have a tea party with cake and chocolate chip cookies

BWAHAHA

I love cake and chocolate chip cookies! *is fat*

Yeah, Deviant, if you EVER get your butt on msn, we can talk about how utterly lost you are :P

XEPHER TOO! YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT ON MSN! We have to talk about what you're doing...

Crap... I need to post too >.>

I can't post until after Kei AND Ryodu post.