Play Now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Band

Default Favorite Band

whats you Favorite Band.

Mine is Bullet for my Valentine Song

Tear's dont fall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33H0NGd3Ur0

All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBDAeO7_XTc

My Second Favorite Band is Nightwish and the songs are

Bye Bye Beautiful
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZG4WqjZ-Mo

Over The Hills And Far Away
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UztEfwHt14
    사랑은 것 이다

RHCP
    Meatloaf
    Billy Joel
    Verux
    Nirvana
    Bach
    Basically, a hell of a wide variety.

Production Analyst

Wu-Tang Clan is pretty much all I listen to now. They were awesome, but now it's just a bunch of wannabee's. You gotta listen to there old stuff.

Evil Shall with Evil Be Expelled ShinigamiKnight's Avatar

i really dont have a favorite band because i dont listen to any particular band i listen just about everything

I to listen to just about everything but If I had to choose it would be Skillet, and Trapt

Man this is a hard one......so many to chose from -starts to panic- AHHHHH!!! I would have to say the Gorillaz or Daft Punk. But I listen to everything besides hard core rap.
    At battle's end, speak the Liturgy in a clear voice. Respect the
    bravery of the living. Give the Rite of Passage to the fallen. To do all this with reverence, this is the duty of the Chaplain. It is his burden and his satisfaction.

*Thinking...* Pink bunnies running around i a skillet... Whewt... frog legs?

I choose... Motor Head
    Ticking as boredom takes it toll...

You guys are incredibly predictable.

Like Histugaya I don't have a particular favorite; however, I can pull up a list of some bands that I like to suffice.

Dark Tranquillity, Meshuggah, Into Eternity, KONAMI JPN, HORSE the Band, Disarmonia Mundi, Amon Amarth, Kalmah, Nightrage, Between the Buried and Me, Dredg, Enter Shikari, Bloc Party, Mors Principium Est, Mercenary, The Berzerker, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Daisuke Ishiwatari, In Flames, S.F.A, Melvins, Scar Symmetry, Arsis, Bloodbath, The Advantage, The Haunted, 65daysofstatic, soundTeMP, CAKE, Inti Creates, Minus the Bear, Motoi Sakuraba, Aphex Twin, Necrophagist, All That Remains, Darkane, Naildown, Strapping Young Lad, Eiffel 65, Hidenori Shoji, Hypocrisy, The Minibosses, N.E.X.T, Rain, Converge, Yakuza, Lykathea Aflame, Sybreed, Textures, The Pillows, This Specific Dream, Glass Casket, LAZY, Arc System Works, Maps & Atlases, My Dying Bride, Empyrean Sky, Katatonia, TesseracT, Boris, The Faceless, Violent Work of Art, Biomechanical, If Hope Dies, CAPCOM Sound Team, Hikaru Nanase, Kylesa, Across Tundras, Dethklok, The Abominable Iron Sloth, GWAR, Lordi, Squarepusher, Envy, A.S.H, The Mars Volta, Emperor, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Mnemic, Tera Melos, Stolen Babies, JAM Project, In-Quest, Korpiklaani, Stemage, Ensiferum, Decapitated, Behold... the Arctopus, Neurosis, Skyfire, Extol, Naglfar, Byzantine, bloodsimple., Soilwork, Mastodon, Aesop Rock, Norther, Afromania, Technocracy, Omnium Gatherum, Exodus, Arch Enemy, Dimension Zero, Iron Maiden, Premonitions of War, Behemoth, Nobuo Uematsu, Portugal: The Man, The Fall of Troy, At the Drive-In, Iced Earth, Carnal Forge, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Aurelius, The Devin Townsend Band, The Black Mages, Dying Fetus, Ronaldo Deluxe, [Cloudkicker], Ghosts and Vodka.
    Pencil, Lead, Syringe

RPGP v3 Username: CLOUD Ex-SOLDIER. Get it right, Dragonfag.

Robo-City

Quote Originally Posted by Selim View Post
    Dark Tranquillity, Meshuggah, Into Eternity, KONAMI JPN, HORSE the Band, Disarmonia Mundi, Amon Amarth, Kalmah, Nightrage, Between the Buried and Me, Dredg, Enter Shikari, Bloc Party, Mors Principium Est, Mercenary, The Berzerker, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Daisuke Ishiwatari, In Flames, S.F.A, Melvins, Scar Symmetry, Arsis, Bloodbath, The Advantage, The Haunted, 65daysofstatic, soundTeMP, CAKE, Inti Creates, Minus the Bear, Motoi Sakuraba, Aphex Twin, Necrophagist, All That Remains, Darkane, Naildown, Strapping Young Lad, Eiffel 65, Hidenori Shoji, Hypocrisy, The Minibosses, N.E.X.T, Rain, Converge, Yakuza, Lykathea Aflame, Sybreed, Textures, The Pillows, This Specific Dream, Glass Casket, LAZY, Arc System Works, Maps & Atlases, My Dying Bride, Empyrean Sky, Katatonia, TesseracT, Boris, The Faceless, Violent Work of Art, Biomechanical, If Hope Dies, CAPCOM Sound Team, Hikaru Nanase, Kylesa, Across Tundras, Dethklok, The Abominable Iron Sloth, GWAR, Lordi, Squarepusher, Envy, A.S.H, The Mars Volta, Emperor, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Mnemic, Tera Melos, Stolen Babies, JAM Project, In-Quest, Korpiklaani, Stemage, Ensiferum, Decapitated, Behold... the Arctopus, Neurosis, Skyfire, Extol, Naglfar, Byzantine, bloodsimple., Soilwork, Mastodon, Aesop Rock, Norther, Afromania, Technocracy, Omnium Gatherum, Exodus, Arch Enemy, Dimension Zero, Iron Maiden, Premonitions of War, Behemoth, Nobuo Uematsu, Portugal: The Man, The Fall of Troy, At the Drive-In, Iced Earth, Carnal Forge, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Aurelius, The Devin Townsend Band, The Black Mages, Dying Fetus, Ronaldo Deluxe, [Cloudkicker], Ghosts and Vodka.
    Wow, you like a lot of bands. @_@ You must know a lot about music!

I really like Arch Enemy and The Pixies.

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-City View Post
    Wow, you like a lot of bands. @_@ You must know a lot about music!
    I guess you could say that. While I know more than your average person about music, I could easily name a few people I know who could destroy me in a music-based discussion.

I really like Arch Enemy and The Pixies.
    Old Arch Enemy are grand.
    Pencil, Lead, Syringe

RPGP v3 Username: CLOUD Ex-SOLDIER. Get it right, Dragonfag.